With more than 18 years in business, my suppliers know me well by now. As arguably their biggest long term buyer, and having both the great business relationships and friendships we have, they know what I am looking for, and for years have been kind enough to send me pictures after de-barking, allowing me to choose first after harvesting trips and set pieces aside until I'm ready for shipment, giving me the opportunity to gauge interest and advertise during what could be 6 months or more before I take delivery. Because I believe in giving all customers an equal opportunity to "get a crack at new inventory" and I have so many customers ask to be notified when I do commit to purchasing new inventory, I offer you the opportunity to pre-purchase now - while a shipment is either still being assembled in Australia or in transit to the US - with the benefit of a 10% discount. The same normal discounts I offer - either free shipping or 10% discount (in lieu of free shipping to AK/HI/Internationally) for orders over $350 still apply to pre-purchases.
Once I've selected and posted items on my business Facebook page or here on my Coming Soon page, they are available for pre-purchase. Pre-purchasing requires payment now, earning you a 10% discount and helping my cash flow.
11 July 2022 . . . My next shipment is now enroute for fumigation and embarkation. ETA in Norfolk. VA 19 September, but that may very well shift to the right depending on port congestion.
29 June 2022 . . . My next shipment is now crated and will be headed out soon for fumigation FFT via ocean freight to NY. Upon release, the crates will be trucked to Norfolk, VA. Port congestion issues remain, but (at least at present) delays in the Port of New York are not nearly as bad as the west coast. I have a few more pictures to add and will update the ESD and ETA once a shipping date is booked.
23 June 2022 . . . There have been unavoidable delays getting this shipment ready for transport/sailing. Among other things, have been waiting on my supplier - who's had challenges between harvesting and Covid - to procure Whopper pods for outstanding order requests. Supplier said last week he'd start crating 6/20, just waiting to hear back. Will update when I have firm information. Having this shipment routed via the Port of New York, which takes a little longer by ocean, but very concerned about the potential shutdown of all west coast ports at the end of June and the resulting impact. Please be patient. These are not normal times.
21 May 2022 . . . Added a bunch of Jarrah caps - mostly on the larger side - and some Jarrah block . I will not be buying all of it. Also added a large Gimlet and Salmon Gum. As of 24 May, my supplier is on a harvesting trip after recovering from Covid. He's also been collecting Whopper pods. I'll get as many as I can and hopefully a few more red burls like Vasticola and Red Morrel from the latest harvesting trip.
9 May 2022 . . . Some great additions (lots of gummies) and spectacular Sheaok. In the words of my supplier, he doesn't know if he'll "ever see Sheoak this good again." I'm weighing whether to finalize this shipment after my supplier gets some Whopper Pods or hold off until his next harvesting trip to try to get some more red burls like Horistes, Red Morrel and Vasticola. There are about 400 kg of Jarrah available to me. Waiting on pictures.
15 April 2022 . . . There will be further additions after my supplier begins harvesting again as the summer temperatures ease. His first trip of 2022 begins 19 April. I will post additional pictures when available and, as always, announce when I intend to publish on my Facebook business page and my website homepage. Once posted, every item is available for PRE-PURCHASE. The pre-purchase option is only available until I receive the shipment Pre-Arrival Notice (just prior to the ship arriving in NY). The Pre-Order option is only available for Banksia Pods (as I'm never exactly sure how many I'll receive or their quality).